Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 4G for everyone by end of March??

I was talking to O2 chat about getting the 4G free bolt on. Previously I had been told that I need to "upgrade" my tarrif to get 4G. I'm on the old simplicity tarrif with unlimited data. Today I was told that the bolt on will be added free of charge ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim blocked

Wandering if anyone knows how to unblock a sim card?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

Ive got a Samsung Galaxy S4 on O2. Ive set up my tiscali email account which works fine when using wifi but when out and about I can't send an email but I can recieve... Any ideas.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g takes balance

I'm on 4g pay and go. Is it normal that O2 takes 15 pounds of my credit every month I top up ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra Data being given for a period of time on Payg.

Hi, I wondered why I received a text message from O2 giving me some extra data. Now looking at the Payg Tariff page I see why ! 3G Pay & Go Go Go ‐ the only tariff that gets better with time Grab our £10 a month bundle and you'll get 75 minutes, 500 ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry(R) Text and Web - need Blackberry Bolt-on?

My BB does not receive/send emailsI have a Pay & go "Blackberry Text and Web" tariff(still 500mb unused at this time)My phone has no Host Routing Tables (completly empty!), and all searches seem to indiquate is that there is no "Blackberry plan" for ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g

I have just had a text from O2 saying I can get 4g in my area but when checking coverage there isnt any in my area can anybody explain this please thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade phone

i have a pay as you go monthly contract which i just upgraded to a 2year contact that includes a phone upgrade. I planned to give this to my son to replace his old phone and continue to use my old phone with my contract. I would like to know 2 things...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

HeyJust looking for a bit of help with what I need to do/ who I need to speak to. My contract ends at the end of next month (04/2013). I know that I need to give 30 days notice of intending to exit the contract otherwise it will change to a rolling c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

I got a new SIM card today with everything transferred over to a micro sim. Well the old SIM card isn't working and now the new one is saying not registered with network? Whys this?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos