cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is "O2 Web Daily"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'm on £10 simplicity (to be honest not sure sure its called).
I've got a free bolt-on "O2 Web Daily". Can somebody tell me what this is please and/or give me a link to read about it. Cannot find a thing on o2 website.
Cheers!

EDIT: Think I found it.
"O2 Web Daily is available for occasional users. Data browsing is charged at £3 per 1MB, up to a maximum of £1 per day. Once you have reached your maximum daily charge of £1, O2 Web Daily allows you unlimited browsing on your handset. That means you can view as many pages you like from your phone and will not be charged more than £1 on any given day, however much you browse (fair usage applies)."
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
o2 web daily allows you use of cell data with a max cost per day of £1
Data Charges
For applicable tariffs with data capability: Unless a data or BlackBerry Bolt On is taken or included, your tariff will include O2 Web Daily under which data (for UK only use) will be charged at up to a maximum of £1 per day (00:00am to 23:59pm). Once you have reached your maximum daily charge of £1, O2 Web Daily allows you up to 100MB use of our data network via your mobile phone (internet capable phones only) for the rest of that calendar day. If you exceed the daily allowance or breach these terms, we reserve the right to:
impose network protection controls which may reduce your speed;
remove the data access from your account;
impose further charges; and/or
disconnect your sim card at any time, having attempted to contact you first.
from the t&c pages http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/ ... ndboltons#
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Web daily is standard on most tariffs. Basically, if you use the internet, you will be charged no more than a pound for that day.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's changing to 50MB from the 22 March :womanindifferent:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Web daily is standard on most tariffs. Basically, if you use the internet, you will be charged no more than a pound for that day.

What ever O2 have no done to their Ts and Cs I got absolutely fleeced by the O2 Web Daily "bolt-on". When I viewed my bill I had been charged for EVERY SINGLE BYTE of data I used. £1 limit my backside, O2 are a joke where Data usage is concerned. I WON'T be renewing my contract in October!
Message 5 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Best you talk to o2 customer services as there must be an issue with your account as up to 100mb a day was included in the £1 charge
So as we are all customers here ring o2 from your pay monthly phone for free 202
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 6