Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Take someone off Friends and Family

Hello,My ex is on my brothers friends and family. My brother has left o2. However I don’t want my ex to have this privilege anymore. How do I get it off? thank you

Resolved! Cancel device upgrade

Hi i have paid for the s22+ handset as an upgrade and im not sure if it is a hand set only deal as i want to use the same sim card that i have now, could i cancel this order at all please?My order number is ms -119966493

Resolved! Roaming in France

I understand 02 allows 25gb data roaming in France.so if you arrive in France on July 1st and leave 2 months later on 31st august do you get 25gb allowance in July and another 25gb allowance in august ?

Bordeaux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 roaming not working

I have a pay monthly sim and any time i enter Ireland it tells me i have access to 4g and i can make calls, but have no access to the internet. Do i need to get my phone unlocked by o2 for this to happen?

rhianna1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reset Network Settiings and no Mobile Data

Ive just reset my network settings as I was having trouble with my hotspot, and now I cant access any mobile data for apps, internet etc I've changed my mobile settings to mobile.o2.co.uk and user/password to o2 and p as advised on O2 help but still ...

Crazyness after upgrade - and now phone cut off

I've been an O2 customer since 2006, and last Monday (today is Wednesday), I rung to upgrade my 50Gb data package to unlimited. I'm out of contract, and have since bought a new iPhone13. When I bought it, I got a 5G sim, and ported my number onto the...

Resolved! Data abroad

Why is my data not working in Spain?I have a monthly tariff and it should work automatically, have I missed something?

Steveeboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 being undercut by Virgin

I’m getting to that time again where I have the option to upgrade my Apple XR and move onto another plan which offers more data than the plan I’ve been on for the past 3 years. I quite fancied the iPhone 13 unlimited data plan. However I had a quick ...

Del_M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos