Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! EU roaming versus USA roaming

All the roaming info is about the EU. I have travel in my deal and will be in USA for six weeks from early November having spent 50 days in Nordics in july aug. How do the days work before charging hits?!! I get the Eu roaming 63 days in 4 months and...

Lisa234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card not working

I've had this sim card for about six years then today its not working I've cleaned the sim and reset mobile settings and still it doesn't work

Dave1875 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I lost my phone and I can't access my new sim card was given from o2 shop

2 weeks ago I lost my phone I reported to o2 and stopped the card I was in the o2 shop and I get another sim card and the staff said will be activeted in 24 hr Nothing happened still waiting...2 weeks It's a business sim card and I think the best thi...

St4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! port number to O2

Hi All, I summited a form online to request to port number from giffgaff to O2. However, I did not receive any confirmation email. The transfer is expected to happen today (got a confirmation msg to my giffgaff sim yesterday, but no msg to my O2 sim)...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon music

Won't run

Lewie55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

Hello

Leigh6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a number from a different provider to my 02 account

I took out a contract with Virgin mobile some years ago for my son, the phone and number are no longer used and i'm having a headache trying to deactivate my account with them, someone suggested ( on the virgin media community board ) the easiest way...

Resolved! Cancel watch

Hi been upgraded to I phone 13 and for some reason I have also got the series 6 on contract. I just want the iPhone 14

Resolved! How long to get your old number moved

Hi i recently came to 02 and got my PAC code and entered it at the time of sale. I got my new mobile today but my number hasn't come over fully (my number answers on 02 but shows a different number calling out) How long does it take?

Resolved! Apple Music code not working

Hi I’ve just received my free Apple Music code from o2 via text and it’s saying payment not accepted. I then went back to the message to try the link again and not it’s not working any help will be great thanks

Natts26H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos