Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

phone bein fixed

can someone help i sent my phone of to 02 on the 2nd of july for anew screen repair i saidi wanted i done then on the 14th july 2020 i received my phone back not fixed but now theyhave added it to my bill sqying the fixed it but ihave a letter sayng ...

Sophie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New Sim

Hii have just changed my pay monthly Sim contract and have been sent a new sim. Do I need to change my old sim as the phone has already upgraded the new contract and I would rather leave it in if it's working fine.thanks Colin

ColinH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge to mobile

How do I stop charge to mobile from globalcharge Ltd.

Sam96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close account

If i pay off remaining device payment can i cancel contract

Mel-lisa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra Charges

I’m being charged for “thing I’ve bought”. I hadn’t noticed before but O2 are charging me for them even though I’ve paid through Apple Pay and my Apple Pay is connected to my bank. The funds leave my bank then I get a really high bill from O2.I can’t...

Niss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning a phone case

I have recently upgraded and decided to purchase a case at the same time from o2. However on receipt I don’t like the the case and would like to return it. I can’t seem to find the link and when I start the process it refers to returning my new phone...

DJB5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2

Hi there.Just simple question:I did a mistake and paid my bill twice.Is possible to move one of that payment to the next month.Looking forward for help

Mino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add more data

HelloI was wondering if you know of any good data deals so I could buy extra data to my pay monthly sim card, the ones I have seen are really expensive so I’m not sure if I’m missing out sometning thanks

polish123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charger fault

Since few days ago, my chargers keep telling me that I've got water in my usbMy phone detected water in charge placeHow should I ask for a repair or a device check?

Dede by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos