Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Receipt / order confirmation

Hello, I'm after a receipt or confirmation of my order in a PDF format, I can't find it on 'MyO2' does anyone know how I can get hold of mine? I order everything online.

J-Pixel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime rewards

Where does the airtime rewards discount show on the o2 app? It still says it is charging me the original amount.

Holly23o by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

I've applied for a contract phone with 02 and told to pay a deposit of £275 If I pay the deposit will I be accepted for the contract phone or can it still be rejected just I don't have that kind of money to pay a deposit If I'm not going to receive t...

Maria1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app

Is anyone else finding that the O2 app crashes when first opened, and stutters when entering pin code. Keep hoping an update will fix this, but hasn’t happened yet.

Ibs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade issue

My current sim/number is blocked due to being lost. To continue with my upgrade I need to input digits from a text but I no longer have access to this sim. Please advise thanks

NC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SimOnly contract cancelation within 14 days

I have 2 simonly connection with o2. I have upgraded both to good offer with o2 on 1st Nov. Now I need to cancel one sim and move number to my office provided sim on different network. I will get my new on 25th Nov. I got PAC code from o2 ... do I ne...

M20008 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! handset never received

I placed an order on 22 october missed the delivery from dhl and their website now says returned to sender, however my o2 account shows stays as complete, cant seem to find out how to rectify this!

Wombat1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos