Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

awful customer service, many times over

I don't know about all you guys but if my line got disconnected and I was unable to use my phone £20 and sorry would not leave me singing the praises of o2 either! I guess twilightaddict
will simply have to go with whats been suggested put it all in writing and state what they are expecting.

£700 out of an account is alot of money if you have bills coming in that won't get paid, credit files being affected by none payments etc

Anyway twilightaddict, Don't know the full story but can kind of understand why you felt it would be ok to post your situation on an open forum for a bit of support and advice......

Anonymous

awful customer service, many times over

People have this weird idea that compensation is something that's supposed to make you feel better. It isn't, in law it is just a reimbursement of any money you have had to spend.
People often confuse it with a goodwill gesture. They ask for compensation and then get upset when they don't get as much as they think. Don't forget that you don't have to accept what is offered. That's where complaining properly comes in. Its simply pointless to ask for comments and give incomplete and contradictory remarks.
Stick to the facts, don't embellish, exagerate, or make accusations and if you have a genuine case you will get sorted.
Follow the procedure in my previous post.