Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Direct debits

Can you check all my payments please I got five accounts but seven direct debits they are three from [personal information removed]. And four from Santander [personal information removed] and I don't know why this is Jacqueline [personal information ...

Jackie58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

Hi I want to get my number changed I keep getting call I don’t wish to receive. Is this possible.

Text messages

Hi, I have a monthly subscription with unlimited Text messages and calls, but my Text messages are not sent to numbers /english/, I tried with a few friends, it does not work.

Marek2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View family plan

How can I view who is on my family plan

Wp1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam request for payment

Hello has anyone received a text puportedly from O2 saying that the monthly billing for my 02 plan has failed and asking for payment details to be put in again. Obviously they wanted my bank details to enable the payments to be taken. If anyone has d...

LP-44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWAP MY SIM NOT WORKING

@Thomaso1 hoping you can help, i have an upgraded phone and new sim card and, despite requesting swap my sim online and via text i am not receiving the code...

KK1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I paid my bill twice

Hi there I have paid my bill twice and has came out my bank twice i have paid £70.30 was only meant to be £35.15

Disappointment

Very disappointing, upgrade my contract, pay balance for last handset, pay in advance for new handset 1st bill, o2 promise to deliver next day, received confirmation saying delivery date is 22 Feb, bound myself all day in order to receive delivery bu...

Loyalty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos