cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i can log on to my account ok but when i try to look at either  number it just keeps saying logining on please wait has been doin this so few weeks now if i cant veiw my accounts on line i might have to change providers as your help topics are not very helpful and as my contract is up for renew im sure others will bendover to give me better service ,please respond asap 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have just tried using the Note 3 and got into the online version inside 2 seconds. Tried the Note 4 and still loading one minute on.

Self explanatory now. ..... 😈
Message 11 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Have just tried using the Note 3 and got into the online version inside 2 seconds. Tried the Note 4 and still loading one minute on.

Self explanatory now. ..... 😈

There you go then...Note 3... 1...Note 4 ..0 LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

OMG my Note 4 is broken....who do I complain to LOL

Back to Samsung for you my man...my Note 3 continues in grand style Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you like razor sharp pictures and a razor sharp screen @Cleoriff then I'm afraid it is Note 3.....1 Note 4.....2
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys i have been using my galaxy  tab 3 for over a year and never had a problem loggjng into 02 on line i have my tab and my phone both linked to my account and has always been fine, loggi  into account no problem  its getting into either  account to view once im in  will have to call 02 again ,no good talking to a guru tried that ended up with ahead ache lol

Message 16 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys i have been using my galaxy  tab 3 for over a year and never had a problem loggjng into 02 on line i have my tab and my phone both linked to my account and has always been fine, loggi  into account no problem  its getting into either  account to view once im in  will have to call 02 again ,no good talking to a guru tried that ended up with ahead ache lol

Hi @Anonymous 

Yes you really do need to ring customer services about the fact that you cant view either of your accounts. There may be a conflict between the two and they need to be reset.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Please do not use Live Chat to sort this ....use one of the options shown in the link to speak to customer services

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 17