Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

How do I cancel my service ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen PAC code

Please note I am a EE customer and my PAC has been stolen and is currently registered with O2 by the potential hacker. This means I do not have access to my number and open to fraud eg mobile banking etc. I have reported this incident to the police a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

How can I check the data allowance used since my last bill and in particular how it was used?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade offer...

I went on the My O2 app to see I'm due an upgrade in March, and checked the upgrade offers available. I was looking at the iPhone 7 32GB and the offer available to me (20GB, unlimited texts and calls) is the same deal that's currently available in th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Things I've brought

The bill says " the things you brought " but what are THINGS it's very hard to find out what it relates to.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hi can anyone help with some advice please?i need to upgrade my phone but i want to keep my old number how can i do this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to connect to Wifi on London Underground

Hi, I've been trying to connect to Wifi on the London Underground through the Virgin Media portal, but when I select the O2 option and enter my number it produces an error message stating 'Sorry, this service is only for people on O2. Just joined? It...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I brought a phone 2 days ago,when do you think it will come thank you 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my sim card

Ive lost my sim card when taking it out of my phone, i need to get a new one and de-activate the one i have lost! How can I do this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos