Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Annoying texts!

Anyone else get the odd text claiming you have been in an accident and entitled to £3,500 compensation? Had one yesterday and one today. Never received them before though! Scam Scam Scam And then there is another claiming you can be debt free under t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

remaining with O2 but through a third party

O2 have been unable to match a deal which I have got through Tesco Phone shop. The new deal I have signed up for is still using the O2 network. Do I still require a PAC code to keep my number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping up someone elses phone with a card

Hi Just wondering if there is a way to remove or change which phones are allowed to be topped up with my debit card.I used my card to top up my phone obviously but I also used it one day to top up my mum's phone when she was in hospital but now O2 wo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

what will happen if i wont top up?

Yea i know silly question.but there are a few posibilites:1. after one month i will not be able to do or recive calls2. after one month i will not be able to do calls but i still will be able to recive them3. my number will be blocked completly4. my ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Contract Tariff (Having Massive Trouble)

Hello, I have been using o2 contract with blackberry bold since 20 September 2011 (24 month). I entered the contract with 300 mins, free txt msgs and free internet tariff and last month I changed it into 900 min but now, I have noticed that it is tak...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 600 Unlimited Text?

Hi, Im on o2 600 24 month tariff and wondered how unlimited is the unlimited texts? Thanks in advanceOli

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot receive calls...what do i do?

hi there, for some reason my contract galaxy mobile wont receive incoming calls!! i have posted a message on here before and tried all the suggestions given (thanks) i have spoke to an o2 guru that gave me advice as well.he told me to try sim card on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vietnam bolton

I have a simplicity contract, and am going to Vietnam for 10 wks. Is there any osrt of bolt on or something I can get ot make it cheaper to call/txt home? I had a look in the travel section, but couldn't seem to find anything that would cover Vietnam...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant view linked account on my o2

I have 2 connections and I have no problems viewiny my account details etc in my o2 for either account, however recently my partners sister took out a 2nd connection. She can view her original connection in my o2 no problem (she has been able to do s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Data plz

My brother just got a new iPhone 4S with a rival provider and paid 100 pounds for the phone and pays 35 pounds per month. He gets unlimited texts and data (and maybe calls too but i'm not certain on that one). I paid £160 for my phone last October on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos