cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong details charging more monthly for 15GB per month than agreed to PLUS CONTRACT TOOK Was 30GB

Pemgem
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

mobiles.co.uk

Hi Pemmy,
Thank you for ordering the Apple iPhone XR 64GB Coral
Confirmed
Your order ID is *****
Please track the status of your order through My Account.
You will need your Email Address and Order ID to login.
Grab £50 by recommending a friend to Mobiles.co.uk
Facebook Twitter Youtube
Your Order - New Contract
line
Apple iPhone XR 64GB Coral
Network Logo - o2
Apple
30GB Data
Unlimited Minutes
Unlimited Texts
Monthly Cost £38.00
To Pay Today £85.00
Bill Cap Choice £5.00
Your Details
line
Miss Pemmy ****
Email: pfd1961**Personal info**
Telephone: *****
Date of Birth: ****
Delivery
line
Delivery Address:
Name shown on your bank statement: TELEFONICA UK LIMITED
Account Number: ****
Amount to be debited: £38.00 per month
Frequently Asked Questions
line
Connecting your phone
Please note that upon receipt of your new product you may experience a delay in connection of up to 48 hours before the product can be used. This is an additional security measure to ensure that the product is not used prior to being delivered.
Your account
Once you set up your you can can log into your account at any time via our homepage. This area gives you all the information about your order and delivery, our terms and conditions and any other useful information about your chosen products. You can set up your password here test.
Terms & conditions
To view our terms and conditions. click here.
Facebook Twitter Youtube Googleplus

-------------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice from Dixons Carphone plc (registered in England & Wales No.07105905) of 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS ("Dixons Carphone"). The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return, permanently delete the e-mail and destroy all hard copies immediately. No warranty is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in this e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind any Dixons Carphone group company (Dixons Carphone Group) unless confirmed by an authorised representative independently of this e-mail. We do not accept responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these. E-mails sent to and from Dixons Carphone Group are routinely monitored for record keeping, quality control, training purposes, to ensure regulatory compliance and to prevent viruses and unauthorised use of our computer systems. The Carphone Warehouse Limited (registered in England & Wales No.02142673) is a member of the Carphone Warehouse Group and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

[Edited to remove customer's personal details as this is a public forum]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Pemgem 

Your extra data will be a bolt on Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

Also, the mionthly price you pay is the full contract price. To get the discount, you must claim it via mobiles.co.uk at set intervals. Check the T&C's of your contract with them, not O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Pemgem 

You need to go back and edit all personal details from your post. Also if you have any queries about yoour tariff you should take this up with the supplier. It may well  be you have a discounted tariff

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Pemgem , I've just edited the personal information parts from your post just in case as the forum is publicly visible for everyone. slight_smile Hope you got all the information and next steps that you needed from above (thanks @MI5  and @Cleoriff !) but don't hesitate to ask if you have any additional questions the community could help with. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4