Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Combined Device Plan Payment

I do not understand the combined Device Plan Payment. It is showing £451.96. Does that mean that is what will come out of my account. Please help as i cannot talk to anyone in O2

June by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cell phone number messages from O2

Has anyone been sent a message from O2 by a cellphone number saying your payment didn’t go through which is not normal and then weirdly we called that number and it belong to Vodafone which is suspicious but in the link they say to change your accoun...

Sarah90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! overcharged

I took out a new sim 13 March 2 weeks later got bill. I havent used the SIM at all. The monthly Bill should be £14.40 after discount instead it has come in at £21.36. Again only 2 weeks no usage. Ive been on hold for an hour and a half not managed to...

shellbell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone does not accept pictures so I have a message telling me to go to www.o2.co.uk/m/ to retrieve a picture. This doesn't seem to exist - can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong?

LinH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number swap

Just wondering how I go about keeping my old number and swapping it over to a brand new contract I.e the number I have is from a contract that has ran out now and i have got a new contract with a new sim but I'd like my old number.Sorry if this is lo...

Lrosso9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my old number

I asked to keep my old number when I made the contract and answered was it would happen in a day and it was last Monday but I till have the new number. I haven't received any notice or information about it. What is happening?

SWJung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

My daughter has just received this on her phone IMG_1275.png! The account is in my name and the payment came out on 11/32020! Please could you explain? Thanks

Jam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing enquiry

I understand we are all under quarantine, all the uk o2 stores are closed. I need my recent paper bill from o2. How would I be able to get this if I can’t go to any store? And when I call customer service they say my enquiry is not important.

Mustapha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

spend cap

Hi How can I remove a spend cap on my account? Tried phoning the O2 (202 number) but all I have is the recorded information about prioritising essencial calls due to COVID-19.

aanexaaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending Contract

Looking to end my contracting before my first 14days runs out. Can't find a link online. Help

DarkH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos