Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can not make calls

My problem is that i can not make and recieve calls, because on my number is linked an ipad pro, which i have returned allready. Costumer service does not answer, busy time, i understand, but still i am calling them for one week every day 10 times a ...

Ionutmd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FRAUD

BEWARE SCAM - you may get a text message stating O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: THIS IS A SCAM - Mine came from a Russian number.

Cancelled contract with Carphone Warehouse

Hi I opened a contract with Carphone Warehouse on Monday and after a lot of confusion I cancelled it on Tuesday. I have not returned the phone yet due to the covid19 issues. I spoke to someone from o2 after and asked if it had been cancelled and they...

Replacement SIM

Hi all. I lost my phone yesterday and cannot get through to customer servie to order a new SIM and phone.Any ideas

Paolo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

my account

I ordered a iPad Pro 12.9 and it was delivered but I found it to be to big so I returned it well over a week ago but it is still showing as active on my account how do I get it taken off

Ladylace by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone sent back to o2 by the courier

Hi, after following the link to track my phones delivery status to the DHL website, the status said it had been delivered and signed for2 nights ago. which it had not. After several phone calls I found out it was supposed to be delivered by a deliver...

Vanda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen phone

Hi there, my name is Stefano and I have a contract with O2 pay monthly for an Iphone 7 plus, couple of days ago my phone has been stolen, number is +xxxxxxxxx I have tried to keep in contact with you about freezing sim card and locking phone, I could...

Just paid off contract

I've just ungraded my phoned and paid off my refresh plan. I've recycled my phone for £170 bank transfer when will this money go into my account?

18+

Want to take my parental guidance off