cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which one

Anonymous
Not applicable
Which is the best one operating system for mobiles . Windows or android . Just got windows phone prefer android I think
Message 1 of 44
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
There is no "best". Some platforms do some things better than others and some don't - It's all personal preference.
I use both windows (for work phone as it sync's with Outlook and Office 365) and Android for personal phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

MI5
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
There is no "best". Some platforms do some things better than others and some don't - It's all personal preference.
I use both windows (for work phone as it sync's with Outlook and Office 365) and Android for personal phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 44

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23224 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

No way to answer that. It's a completely personal choice. Also depends on your location as far as reception of calls, texts, and data are concerned.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use both iOS and windows and have used android on the Try The Tech handsets and basically like all different aspects of them all.

Give it time and you'll get used to the windows os.
Message 4 of 44

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's a matter of personal choice to be honest They both have their merits as does ios. My choice is android but in all honesty I haven't used a windows phone. I've never fancied moving to windows but by all accounts the people on here who have used them are impressed. Have a look at the reviews for the trial the tech written by our members.

Message 5 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

So @Anonymous  This phone that arrived yesterday that you waited so long for and struggled to get the back off

(the Nokia Lumia)....have you gone off it already?...LOL

I am only joking of course...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 44

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

In terms of apps, android walks all over windows phone. Everything else is a personal choice

Message 7 of 44

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes, give it a bit of time and you may find you prefer it. I can't see myself ever changing from android but never say never....

Message 8 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
True about Apps however both Google Play and App Store are indeed full of useful , fun and dross options. slight_smile
Message 9 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
I find the menus complicated . Android seems much better and simple thick I will go back to android on next phone . Touch screen buttons seem very bulky to me 😟
Message 10 of 44