Did you mean: 

Bill Amount

Scott27
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I have emailed regarding my account and gave heard nothing back regarding this, I have received a bill for 302.00 which is an error as I requested 1 zone three add on whilst in Egypt and received and have been charged for 20 which were not used. I have stated I'm happy to pay for 1 and my normal airtime however not the other 19 which as you will be able to see from time stamp this happened seconds after each other due to connection error as we had only just landed in Egypt therefore I'm not willing to pay for those my bill now overdue and this needs to be sorted 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Scott27 

This is not O2.

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Scott27 

This is not O2.

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12450 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1152 Solutions

Also worth pointing out that o2 don't use email @Scott27 (apart from 2 instances - complaints and fraud).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@gmarkj 

Possibly another example is the Credit File Referral (CFR) team :-

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com

amendmentteam@o2.com

Message 4 of 4