Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

When to expect delivery?

Hi Guys,

I placed an order this morning for a new phone and contract with free next day delivery. The order status has remained as 'in progress' all day, so I have online chatted with two agents this afternoon and evening and still don't know what's going on. I've had no email except the initial one that comes straight after ordering.

They both told me I'd passed the credit check ok.

The chat this evening the guy said because I didn't pay £10 for next-day delivery I had 3-5 day delivery. Yet from my order email it says : "consumerSmiley Very HappyeliverySmiley Very HappyeliveryFree Next Day Delivery £0.00"

So, should I expect delivery tomorrow despite my order still saying 'in progress', or 3-5 days, or something else? lol

Thanks, Russ

Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Re: When to expect delivery?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Ok, third time lucky, managed to get a livechat advisor who knew what he was talking about and was able to communicate clearly!

It appears that because it's a new contract it takes 3-5days, not next day.

However, the ordering process and my order status both stated clearly that it was free next-day delivery. This is apparently false. Where do I go to notify/complain about this error with the ordering process so that others are not mislead the same way?

Thanks, Russ

Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Try a private message to the Community Manager Leonard, blue envelope in the top right hand corner, he can pass this back to the web team.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi there,

Here I am. Smiley Happy
I'll drop you a message in a sec Aeggil.

Cheers,
Leonard
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks Leonard for the PM and assistance there. Smiley Happy

As an update, I now have a tracking number which says delivery tomorrow between 9am-1pm. So in the end it was neither next day nor 3-5day...it was 2 day delivery lol. My main concern was I wanted it for the weekend, so I'm happy Smiley Happy

Thanks all who posted for your help Smiley Happy

Russ
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Glad to help, good luck with the new phone. Smiley Happy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1