cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

AamirM94
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My P9P preorder was also updated today with the same 2 to 3 days estimate. I ordered 24th Aug so I assume anyone who ordered in August should be getting theirs soon hopefully 🤞

I'll keep you updated when it's dispatching.

Message 191 of 216

CJLewis87
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great thanks, fingers crossed for you!

Message 192 of 216

CymroWizard
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

absolute farce of a weekend dealing with an O2 store so this is going to be an essay. 

Wife gets a text saying her P9Pro 256gb is ready for collection, great that's one of the phones sorted, go in saturday morning to collect, agent comes out with a Hazel 256Gb P9Pro XL, confused we tell him that it isn't the right phone, eventually a P9P is produced in the right colour. Go through all the rigmarole of sorting out the contract again as it hadn't been saved, go to complete the Switch Up and it shows an error, try a few times with similar results, store blames the Iphone16 ordering for messing up the system, no worries we will try later as we are in town. A few hours later and the same story after multiple attempts so we leave it till this morning, straight in to stre, explain what happened yesterday to the staff and go through everything again...gets all the way through to the Switch Up and again "something went wrong", agent again tries multiple times to no avail. Store are mostly clueless and raise a IT request at this point we feel that they are just wanting us out of the store and are spoiling their Sunday morning as the staff helping us keeps bothering another staff member who just wants to look through her phone.  

Attempt to use O2 chat this afternoon to see if issue is resolved as we can make the store before closing time and they are not aware of any issues involving the Switch Up service but are wholly clueless on what i am actually asking so keep sending me in a loop of people none of which are helpful, so attempt to run through the order online and again get the "something went wrong", decide it's time to speak with someone. 

Eventually Speak to a very helpful person on 202, who is as confused as I am to whats going on, at that point I ask if as the account holder is the pending change to my contract when my P9Pro XL (finally) arrives the issue, he believes it could be so has flagged this for investigation and does some digging for me, and agrees that I may be on the right track with the issue but is unable to resolve it himself. 

During all of this a ray of light, as i notice my P9Pro XL order has changed to "In Transit" but this is quickly extinguished when he says that the system shows no estimated delivery date despite being "In Transit", he also implies that all warehouse issues have resolved but is unsure as to why orders are still not being fulfilled.  

So it's been a fun weekend, and having been a customer for something like 14 years with no issues to now having a year with continuous problems has been a bit sour to the point that leaving for another provider actually seems appealing. 

Message 193 of 216

CJLewis87
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Man, that's just awful. Its so frustrating at the moment. I don't know why it's all gone downhill, but like you, I've been a customer a long time and generally I've always been satisfied until this whole fiasco started to unfold. To be honest, I'm at the point of going elsewhere, but it's Switch Up that really keeps me tied to O2 as it's such a good scheme for someone like me who upgrades annually, in addition to giving me the option to try something else if I get bored or curious. I just cannot get my head around the fact that they can't reliably tell you what stock they have or when it's coming in. Hopefully this is the week we start seeing some movement. I'm going to get on the phone again today and chase up this "Helix ticket" reference they gave me last week re the missing PW3.

Message 194 of 216

CJLewis87
Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, so just got off the phone with a more helpful agent. I quoted him the six digit ticket number I was given last week and he left me on hold for a good 5 minutes. Whilst on hold, I saw two SMS' come through, both quoting two new ticket numbers starting with SR-A0...He advised these have been marked as urgent and were raised to move along both my orders stuck in "processing" (similarly to what others have previously reported). He gave me a 24 hour turnaround and said I can call back tomorrow to chase up. I was under the impression this has already happened last week, but based on the fact I never received the texts to confirm, I was clearly fobbed off (one again). 

He also said a couple of interesting things. He mentioned that "as far as I'm aware, we are starting to fulfil the watch orders now" and that "the 9 Pro has been more problematic - there is a backlog of orders." Whilst on the phone, I checked both Amazon and Argos, and both are advertising the PW3 45mm (black) to be in stock and available for delivery today/tomorrow. I did challenge the fact that the O2 store is saying "more than 4 weeks" for both 41 and 45mm variants, but he again said "as far as I know we are starting to fulfil the watch orders now."

I'll know more tomorrow when I follow-up these tickets to get my orders moved along, but it's the constant misinformation and vague responses that still leave me very dubious. However, let's see how the next day or two plays out. Anyone else get any more news?

Message 195 of 216

CaelanT
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, once again I have been on the phone with O2 about my Pro XL and Watch 3. This time after 20 minutes on hold I was told my order is in fact stuck in processing and that the customer reps manager will be raising an IT ticket to have it moved to the next stage. I was told I will have a new delivery date in 24 hours!.......We will see. I'm off to Gran Canaria for a week tomorrow so I will enjoy the sun while they think of new ways to fob me off! 🙂

Message 196 of 216

CJLewis87
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Interesting, at least that is in line with what I got told today. Have you had your SMS through yet to confirm the tickets have gone through? If not get back on to them before you go away. I was told the same last week, but only got these through this morning...

P.S enjoy your holiday. I need one after all this!!😅

1000242018.png

Message 197 of 216

CaelanT
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No SMS. Was told I would see the new delivery date within 24 hours so we will see. Can call them when I am away if need be.

Message 198 of 216

AamirM94
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I contacted O2 today asking if my phone is expected to dispatch soon. It was quite the emotional rollercoaster 😂

First attempt through my O2 app: The guy had no clue what I was talking about and refused to let me speak to a manager. I got fed up and ended the convo after an hour of him wasting my time.

Second attempt through dialling 202: I was told the order is cancelled! I was so disappointed. I told him to check with the back-end team regarding this issue. After being put on hold for 10 mins, he said the system shows the phone as scheduled to deliver tomorrow on the 17th. I was so relieved but I still have my doubts. I haven't had any dispatch email as of writing this. Going to call them again tomorrow evening if the phone hasn't been delivered.

Message 199 of 216

Dare
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you order before August 25, I suggest you cancel or call them to cancel, so you can reorder. I called them today and that was what I was told, that those orders are stuck. I had to cancel and re-order again.

Message 200 of 216