cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

GDC
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Here's what I'm dealing with:

I pre-ordered the Pixel 9 Pro XL. It was supposed to arrive on Thursday, August 22nd, but got delayed a day because of warehouse issues. Annoying, but I can live with that.

Here's where it gets really frustrating. The phone came with no physical SIM card.

To download an eSIM, I need to log in to My O2.

When I try to log in to the app, I get this error: "Something went wrong. Oops. My O2 isn't available to you yet. It can take up to 48 hours for your account to be ready. If it's been longer than 48 hours, get in touch and we'll look into it for you."  

I can log in to My O2 on the website, but there's no order history or any sign of my phone. To add a product to My O2, I need to verify an access code they send to my number. But I obviously can't get that text message because I HAVE NO SIM!

As you can see, I'm in an impossible situation.

I've contacted O2 customer service on Twitter, but they just say there's no immediate solution and they can't give me a timeframe for when this will be fixed. Because of the warehouse issue, my order is stuck on "processing." Until that's fixed, they can't send me a physical SIM or fix the My O2 issue so I can download an eSIM.

It's been over a week, and I still can't use a phone I'm paying for. O2 seems to have no idea how to fix this. They say they'll let me know when it's resolved, but they can't tell me when that will be.

Message 91 of 216

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9124 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Deleted. 

Message 92 of 216

Mick131
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still showing as processing so I'm guessing no fix today.

Message 93 of 216

Kieran5515
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my pro XL 22nd aug and still on processing. I'm hoping it will update around the 4th because iv seen on Reddit tht most of them have said there's is shipping on the 4th so hopefully we see an update.

Message 94 of 216

James871
  • 15 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Weird -

Just got a text from O2 about an invoice for a new order. Checked my account and my initial preorder from 14th Aug says "Order updated" rather than processing. But I now have a new order which is also for same device/package that's also processing but says "Cancelled"for the click/collect details + also at different prices.

I complained again yesterday morning to ensure it's all cancelled so likely related to that but still unusual due to zero communication. Ordered from Google yesterday and comes tomorrow regardless (Should have done that in the first place but thought I'd utilise Switch up - Won't make that mistake again)

1000015540.png

1000015541.png

  

Message 95 of 216

CymroWizard
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have spoken to customer services as trying to get through on the phone to the store has been nigh on impossible. 

Apparently no warehouse stock showing and they were unable to even give a estimated availability of the 9 pro XL 512 that was ordered on the 15th of August. 

When asked about the 9 pro that my other half had also ordered the same day they have no available information on its release date or potentially delivery estimates. 

Now she has had a text to say her phone is delayed about 2 weeks ago, I on the other hand have had no communication at all. 

Options given by customer service was cancel the order or just sit it out and wait for availability 🤦‍♂️♂️

Message 96 of 216

CorGre
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there anyway to see on the order page if it's being delayed? Just says processing and for click and collect status is Placed.

Message 97 of 216

Mick131
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No I don't think so. Mine is saying Status: processing. Click and Collect Status: in transit. I know mine in the store so it should say delivered.

Message 98 of 216

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Click and Collect status just saying Placed... I ordered a Pixel 9 Pro Fold and if I was to order today on O2 it says collection from tomorrow in store so hoping its because its still classed as a pre-order until tomorrow. Chat is as useless as a chocolate teapot... Keeps saying they wont be despatching until tomorrow as its not launched and I explained its supposed to be collection on Launch day and just kept repeating, its not launched so wont be despatched.

Message 99 of 216

Scuffers
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've also ordered the Pixel 9 Fold. Was quoted 4th Sept for delivery. Mine still in 'processing' hope Fold customers avoid this cluster.  Still haven't had despatch email.

Message 100 of 216