cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What company call bars there own customer service number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2!!! I paid my bill via a card transaction over the phone the other day in full. But apparently cos the person in customer services put all the money into my airtime my phone plan side of things never got paid so im in credit in my airtime but 25 in debt on my phone side. I'M BARRED FROM 202 FFS!! Now I'm suposed to ring on a landline an expensive number to get the credit switched over to my phone plan. I dont hold much hope for that tbh as they cant even take a payment properly in the first place. And don't get me started on the "live chat" side of things... all she could tell me is ring billing... I can't I'm barred... you have to make seperate payments on refresh.... I know but shouldn't the woman working in billing know this? Do people at o2 know what they are doing? I've only been with you guys for 4 weeks ffs ! Can some one please ring me so i can sort this out!! And I want to make a formal complaint to the girl that messed this up in the first place!

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Doesn't sound like he's going to either. He can find a landline somewhere and try the numbers I gave him. He could even use them from a payphone (if he can find one these days). Or he's obviously on a computer to post his rants, so he could use Skype, which you can use to call 0800 numbers from for free.

Chances are though, that he'll just start ranting if he does get through, and they'll hang up on him, which they would be entitled to do.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Secondly... why the hell hasn't that "live chat" facility got the ability to get some one in customer services to ring its customers if they can't help with the problem!!

Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mate, everyone knows the live chat is about as much use as a Camel in a snow storm. I#d recommend calling 202 though, they're usually competent.

Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

you didn't read my first post or title fella... I can't ring 202 as they barred it!!

the idiot in billing put all they payment in my airtime and didn't split it to pay my phone off to. so the idiots barred me. I don't have a landline

Message 4 of 14

Bambino
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

If you can ask someone you know with a landline, you can try one of these numbers. I can't be sure any of them are valid, but it's worth a try. I'd also calm down a bit before you speak to someone. You won't get anywhere if you start ranting at them.

0800 0321402

0800 9777702

0800 9777027

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no landline I can use!

O2 should not bar there own customer service number simple. If they want my custom and reliability they will ring me. Otherwise they can fo tbh... who barrs someone from there own customer services number then leaves it to them to contact them in regard to there own **bleep** up.

I have email and can receive calls/texts... so if you want your money for the phone , which you have anyway in your bank account , call me lol
Message 6 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have email and can receive calls/texts... so if you want your money for the phone , which you have anyway in your bank account , call me lol

We are all customers on here and O2 customer service don't monitor this forum so asking for a call back on here I fear will be fruitless. There is an email link in my signature or you could try a Twitter message @O2 as they seem to respond to customers on there.

Message 7 of 14

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Still not calmed down then yet?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 14

Bambino
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Doesn't sound like he's going to either. He can find a landline somewhere and try the numbers I gave him. He could even use them from a payphone (if he can find one these days). Or he's obviously on a computer to post his rants, so he could use Skype, which you can use to call 0800 numbers from for free.

Chances are though, that he'll just start ranting if he does get through, and they'll hang up on him, which they would be entitled to do.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Unfortunately, a fair evaluation mate....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 14