Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird one

Rose110
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For the last 3 weeks I’ve been having an issue where I can’t receive calls or texts ! I can make calls and send texts and I have data on my phone! I’ve done every trouble shooting under the sun rebooting network settings new sim physical and e sim! Cleaned the sim! Tried it in a different phone still doesn’t work! Tried another sim in my phone and it works fine. The weird thing is I can receive calls from anyone on 02 any other network can’t send me messages and if they call me they get you have dialled an incorrect number ! A load of different people have tried it and it does the same yet anyone on 02 and it works fine! It’s resulted in me talking to 02 daily and no one being able to resolve it not even the investigations team I have an iPhone 15! I’ve even been into store and they can’t resolve it either 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38492 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@Rose110 - reach out to O2 via one of the social media channels below:

You my have to have your O2 account fully reset on the O2 side, means being without your phone service for a few hours - make sure you have a good Internet/Wifi connection before you engage with the Social Media team - and be persistent with them! Good luck!

Message 2 of 2