Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt not applied!!

Ajkynwa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone else already with virgin media AND O2, got sharks and messages about this so called wonderful new Volt benefits, only to login and find your data allowance has not been doubled at all!! Mine saying I don't live in an area that's applicable!! What, so central liverpool isn't included? Absolute joke.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Ajkynwa 

It isn't automatically applied it takes upto 14 days after you click enrol.

Have you already clicked on the enrol button at any point today?

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 14

mobailey
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem - I can't enrol for Volt as I get this error:

"You already have Volt benefits, or can't get them in your area"

I am an O2 and Virgin Media customer.  I do not yet have Volt.  I can get full VM service in my area.

There is some other problem going on....

-mobailey

Message 3 of 14

Marshy
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having exactly the same issue as you

Message 4 of 14

Marshy
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've got the same issue. With both O2 and virgin media. Clicked on the link on my O2 and it says I've already subscribed to Volt or its not available in my area which makes no sense to me whatsoever. No double data or speed increase on my virgin media 

Message 5 of 14

Jonathan2
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not even getting an option to enrol. Click on the Volt benefits and it takes me to the Volt screen. Click on find out more it takes me to sign into My02 (when I'm already signed in), click on it it just takes me back to the Volt screen with find out more on it, so going round and round. Useless.

Message 6 of 14

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Jonathan2 

See the very long Volt thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin...

It seems to be broken and there are some nasty caveats to getting the Volt Benefits

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 14

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I wonder which one person, somewhere in the whole of the UK, has got either of the advertised uplifts for being both a VM and an O2 customer?

Screenshot_20211019-195403.png

I know it's not been me... And both addresses match, identically... 😡

Message 8 of 14

Graeme_r
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am also virgin media AND O2:  I have got the broadband speed increase from Virgin Media within 24 hours but no message whatsoever about doubling of my data allowance from O2.  When I try to re enroll I get a message saying I am either already benefitting from Volt or not in an applicable area.

Message 9 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Graeme_r  The main thread re Volt is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin... 

@Martin-O2 @lewys-gp @RafaC 

There are so many of these Volt Threads being started, can we ask for them to be merged please (as we do with  the Apple Megathread). Volt is has far more questions being asked and new threads started on a daily basis!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 14