cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoices for Ipad

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning,

Does the community know why O2 do not present VAT invoices for IPads on line. I have toask for a VAT invoice to be sent via email most months.

The service desk isnot helpful an dosme cases they don't understand what I am asking for.

Any ideas would be very weclome.
THanks

Evie (Yvonne)

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

FYI, a follow up response from O2:

We don’t issue a VAT invoice on the device plans every month, the Refresh agreement is a credit agreement and unless it’s a business account we are not obliged to produce monthly VAT invoices. Customer services can complete a form to send out a device plan VAT invoice for a specific month but this needs to be requested by the customer each time they need it and will be sent via post.

A regular VAT invoice can be turned on by calling customer services for the airtime only, once the service is on the account the customer should then get the VAT invoice sent to them via post monthly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You need to ask customer services to enable vat invoicing on your account by default. You will then be able to download a vat invoice every month from your MyO2. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/101...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your prompt response. The O2 accounting system only provides VAT invoices for aitime agreement and not device plans. I have access to the airtime billing system which is fine thanks. However, the device plan does not show the VAT number or the amount. I have just spent aonther hour this morning with the Centre chat service and they have had to intervene manually. I can't even pay off the outstanding amount. I will continue to persevere. Thanks

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I see..... yes you will have to persevere with customer service unfortunately. From memory, the issue is due to it being a credit agreement and the system only being capable of a full vat invoice once it has been fully paid.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

FYI, a follow up response from O2:

We don’t issue a VAT invoice on the device plans every month, the Refresh agreement is a credit agreement and unless it’s a business account we are not obliged to produce monthly VAT invoices. Customer services can complete a form to send out a device plan VAT invoice for a specific month but this needs to be requested by the customer each time they need it and will be sent via post.

A regular VAT invoice can be turned on by calling customer services for the airtime only, once the service is on the account the customer should then get the VAT invoice sent to them via post monthly.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5