cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Has anyone else had a poor online chat with O2.

I was just wanting to check why my early upgrade price had not reduced from£120 after I made my monthly payment (which I was told before the payment it would on previous online chat).

I was then informed by a O2 worker on the chat they can do me a deal and upgrade for £29 So I though great, and yes I will do it so she put me through to the re-contract team to complete the deal.

I was then informed that they cannot do it and that I was given the wrong information and they can only upgrade for £120.  I tried explain how did her colleague go away and get a deal but she cannot, and the reply I got was that her colleague gae me the wrong information.

I dont understand how 1 department can get me 1 deal and then when I go to finalise the deal, I am then told I cannot have it.

Has anyone else felt let down by the online upgrade team

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
In my experience, the online guys aren't really worth getting any complex info from, you're always better ringing in, the web chat is really just a backup or very simple requests.
Nobody's perfect, and customer services standards vary a lot obviously from person to person or just someone having a bad day, but every time I've spoken online I've gotten bad information or just been fobbed off with non-information.

Someone in customer services actually told me the other day not to bother contacting the online chat team, as they don't have a high standard of info.

Anyway, did you get an email log of your conversation? For something this serious I would see if you got a log sent to your email, if you've been promised a deal by an O2 employee and its been retracted I'm pretty sure you have grounds to complain at least.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi puppaz,

Yeah I emailed the conversation to myself so will speak to customer services today and complain. Just wondered if there was any O2 employees who log on here and see what there opinion was.
Message 3 of 3