Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Confused - Basic versus all-rounder

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help clue me in on this one: I am currently on blackberry all rounder data package, 500mb p/month but I barely use anywhere near a fraction of that as I use home wi-fi, work wi-fi and cafe/bar/public wi-fi when...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hiya guys need a bit of help by getting my phone upgrading

Okay so here it goes lol, almost 6 months now and i havent had a opition of upgrading my phone yet, why? just wanna get a new phone cause my phone just totally broke on me lol i know but erm i didnt break it or my daughter, i badly need a new phone n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email to mobile

Does anyone still use the Email to Mobile feature? I've seen a few posts from years back but nothing recent. I'm trying to set it up for my phone. I subscribe and get an acknowledgment email back, but then nothing on the webmail page. Nobody on suppo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Business Data Cap

Hi there, new to the community!I'm on my dads Business contract on O2 that's due to expire next week. However I think for the first time ever I've gone over my data limit. Told my dad, and looked around to find info on extra charges but can't find mu...

Can I setup forwarding to an international number

Can I setup forwarding to an international number for my pay monthly account , I have been told that this used to be possible, but that it has now been stopped. Thanks for any help . Bill

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged £26 for data i didnt use!!

Hi, I recently went to Ireland for 17 days,i have got an Iphone 4s & it would not allow me to access the internet whatsoever when i switched roaming on,i tried it on numerous occasions & find it utter daylight robbery if im expected to pay for a serv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry Bolt on (already paid for) not working abroad

Hi, I have the 15pounds Pay and Go tariff for 100 international minutes + a blackberry bolt on for 5pounds. I travel quite frequently and am currently abroad. I was charged 5pounds for my blackberry bolt on the 18th and was working. However today (20...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service Failure

Dear o2,I've always been happy with the service you provide and until now have not encountered any problems.Last month I contacted the online chat team to ask them so change my direct debit date from 20th of every month to the 1st. This was around mi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G DATA USAGE

Hello, Do o2 offer 100gb data on 3g a month currently using about 105gb on THREE all u can eat. Many Thanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel

I'm a Pay & Go user. I'm going to Benidorm in a months time. I will want to use data on my Android phone while I'm there. Do I need to do anything to set up O2 travel? or as a Pay & Go customer, do I already get it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos