cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSFERED MY NUMBER FROM GIFFGAFF TO 02 3 DAYS AGO AND STILL NEVER TRANSFERED

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I transfered my number from giffgaff 3 days ago and at the time I was told it would be done within 24hopurs, its still not transfered, can anyone advice please?..

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Call customer service to see why the port hasn't happened. If it hasn't been actioned as yet then it will be Monday or possibly Tuesday before it is done.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Did you get an email confirming the transfer date?
If not, the request has failed.
See help here on keeping your number.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I filled in the online form on the 24 Jan and we still "Do not have the two txts" or even transfered? I can't get an agent and the phone is busy!

I know how you feel. It now becomes an inconvience.

Sorry this does not help your situation but I thought I let you know, you are not alone.

Dan5 

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

There may be an issue we aren't aware of @Martin-O2 @Marjo ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys we're not aware of any issues with the system but I'll confirm with the team now! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous, @Anonymous I've spoken with the team and they have confirmed that there are currently no wider issues with the number transfer process. They would like to see whats going on with this so I've sent you both a private message requesting a few details so we can investigate. Please get back to me when you can. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7