Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stac code

Hayleygem13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have stac code from previous provider. I don't wish to keep my old number. Who do I give the stac to . Is it o2 as I already have new number

thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Hayleygem13 

You still need to give it to O2 who will then cancel with your old network.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

Use the keep my number form anyway or calll customer service on these numbers Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Hayleygem13 

You still need to give it to O2 who will then cancel with your old network.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

Use the keep my number form anyway or calll customer service on these numbers Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Hayleygem13 , it's been a week since you posted about your STAC code, so I just wanted to ask if everything went ok with it in the end? Did you have any lingering questions the community could help with? slight_smile

Message 3 of 3