Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 5g cellular signal problems

Brisomagwah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone else having signal problems on the Samsung S10 5g phones ?
I work at Edinburgh Airport, which I presume would have fantastic reception, stay 20 miles away, near a motorway service station.
But sadly in both places I struggle to get a decent speed on 4g, so bad I've had the phone 7months and for the past 3months I've been using 3g.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It might well be that the amount of traffic on the network slows down the speed for everyone near the airport.
The same could be true of where you live.
Things to try to check:
- get a replacement sim (in case of a faulty sim)
- try your sim in another phone and another sim in your phone (checks if both or either have an issue)
If you do all of those and see no change, you can try reporting an issue on the My Network app.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It might well be that the amount of traffic on the network slows down the speed for everyone near the airport.
The same could be true of where you live.
Things to try to check:
- get a replacement sim (in case of a faulty sim)
- try your sim in another phone and another sim in your phone (checks if both or either have an issue)
If you do all of those and see no change, you can try reporting an issue on the My Network app.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Brisomagwah , sorry to hear you were having signal problems earlier. Did any of the suggestions above help you out with this or are you still experiencing these issues?

Message 3 of 3