Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Port Issue

Fox276
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@O2Lisa I have seen from previous posts that you have assisted users with a split port issue in the past.  Can you help please 

O2 have tried to port me over from Tesco mobile three days ago.  According to CS team number has been ported, but 02 sim is not activate and receiving no services, but Tesco sim still active.  Tesco claim that number has left them and only active due to split port issues.  Numerous calls to O2 CS team and no resolution, including a visit to the O2 store to complete a sim swap.  

Can you are anyone please help?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7935 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

@richllew @O2Lisa is not on till tomorrow morning. She will get in touch then

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 11 of 18

richllew
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Message 12 of 18

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Enlli ☺️

@richllew I’ll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 18

Sachin0902
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Lisa I have seen that you have managed to help a lot of people here, quite recently, with a porting issue. 

I am really at the end of my tether as I am unable to received call or SMS since I took out a new contract with O2 and my number ported on Wednesday 7th December. 

Like others I have call O2 customer services so many times to be filled with false promises and escalations that don’t amount to any resolution. 

I have now been a week without being able to receive calls or SMS. In a day and age where we are relying on One Time Passcodes by text, I literally can’t do any such as internet banking or purchase authorisations. 

I really really need some help.

Please 🙏

Message 14 of 18

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12624 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Lisa is not on the schedule for today @Sachin0902 so I will ask @O2Ryan to get in touch instead.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 15 of 18

O2Ryan
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 16 of 18

Jo1232
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, sorry to jump on your thread but wondering if you managed to get this sorted as I am at my wits end with my phone 

Message 17 of 18

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7935 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

@Jo1232 This is quite an old thread and since then all the advisors have been withdrawn and we are simply a community of customers.

Perhaps you could restate your problem

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 18 of 18