Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract advice

Hey community in search of some advice. Since taking out my contract phone I've had god knows how many spam messages received. Just recently I got logged out of a social media account and used my mobile number to reset my password. It turned out that...

Resolved! Under Review

Just ordered a new iPad Air and it’s saying the order is under review. What does this mean and how long roughly are the wait times?

camcro56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown payment

I have had a payment of £35 taken from my account and I have no idea what it’s for.

Terry6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reference code 106

Trying to connect my new Apple Watch to my 02 data. Reset phone and watch and nothing helps. Both are fully up to date. Keep getting reference code 106. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

MacKinnon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 extra - "we're preparing your extra" - no email or text

Hi, I recontracted the other day (28th Feb) and selected my extra (Disney+). I haven't received any emails or texts with the next steps. The message when I choose my extra said "We're preparing your extra. We'll send you a text and an email when it's...

AH11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Can I change my spend cap on the O2 app?

Yettie75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills showing as unpaid despite being paid

Hey, The O2 app is refusing to accept my card this year despite it expiring in 2024 and having used the same card since 2020. I managed to pay via paypal on the mymobile2.o2.co.uk website. I did this on the 3rd of March, got an email from paypal conf...

liamm36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill once again

I am fed up receiving bills from 02 I have left you as I got no service whatsoever. You waived the charges for me but you keep sending me bills . I have contacted you three times yet again today you sent another bill. I have also cancelled my grandda...