Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change payment date

Hi there I want to change my payment date to the 28th each month. how do I do that?

Simon26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

connection problems

I am in Cyprus and have registered on the Cyta Vodaphone network. Depite having a signal, when I make a call to a UK number it just keeps telling my no network connection? I have tried my wifes phone also O2 and she has the same problem. we also have...

Network issues

People have been complaining about them having to call me many times before my number connects. Please has it happened to anyone?

Og2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming abroad cost

Going to turkey on 4th October what do i do regarding roaming abroad and cost can't get on chat as its down again been like this all last week

Alan1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xbox

Hi it wont let me authorise any payments on my xbox with my phone number

Rg5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim locked after inputting incorrect number

Hello, my phone updated over night, I went to unlock my phone this morning and did not realise i entered my lock pin instead of my sim pin, I know have locked my sim and its asking for a PUK code. Can you help with this please?Many thanksSmita

SK17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

Hi, i have just returned from France and i lost my phone last night. Can i get the SIM barred and need a new phone

astley30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 have ruined my credit score!

Can anyone help with this as O2 don't seem to know what they are doing. I took out a SIM only contract in January 2022 and then ported back out 12 days later (within the 14 days cooling off) as the signal and data speeds were dire. I then received a ...

Magicman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos