Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! my contract

can you look at my contract i think it needs renewed

Resolved! No service after porting and number invalid

Hello there, I seem be having the same issues a lot of people have been experiencing when porting their number to O2. A few weeks ago I submitted a porting request. It got ignored and nothing happened, I didn't even receive a message from O2 that the...

anon8999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request for staff contact

Hello, is it possible for a staff member to PM me so that I can discuss an issue please?

Rolfd by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old 02 account and billing

I briefly left 02 and i got a text informing me of a early exit of my contract a fee I opened a new account will i still get charged the early exit fee from my old account ? I set up new security details with my new account I guess my old account now...

Resolved! Order

Hi I ordered a tablet on Monday for my daughter I’ve had no updates has anyone experienced this issue?

012812x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to contact o2

Am trying to call O2 due to possible fraud on my account. If I call 202 (3 x) they cut me off and say ' look forward to speaking to you later' and if I go on to chat it doesn't even start as it is unavailable. There is no e-mail addressto contact. Am...

Resolved! Problem porting my old number after moving to O2

I have decided to move to O2 from EE last week and requested to keep my old number. I got my SIM on Monday, install it on my phone, activated it as instructed on the text message from O2, rebooted my phone multiple times and 48 later, my phone number...

Brahim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stuck in Credit Check

Took out a monthly contract on an IPhone 14 last thursday (will be a week tomorrow, was told maximum 48 hours when ordering) as a new customer and apart from initial confirmation email have had no correspondence from o2. Have spoken to live chat abou...

Resolved! Pre order

Hi is it possible to pre-order the s23 ultra with o2 switch up? Or do I need to wait for release day and go on store and hope it's in stock? Many thanks.

Baxy87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos