Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return iphone

Dannielle02
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I brought the iPhone 11 like a week ago and it’s not how I thought it would be but I would like the iPhone 12 Pro Max am I able to return the 11?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Dannielle02 

You will need to contact o2 customer services on 202 from the o2 phone or 0344 809 0202 and request a return under the change your mind policy. 

You will need to return the phone, and you will then need to re-apply for the correct phone. 

Also the software is the same on both phones, and the iPhone 12 Pro Max, is in very short supply so you could be waiting a while.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Dannielle02 

You will need to contact o2 customer services on 202 from the o2 phone or 0344 809 0202 and request a return under the change your mind policy. 

You will need to return the phone, and you will then need to re-apply for the correct phone. 

Also the software is the same on both phones, and the iPhone 12 Pro Max, is in very short supply so you could be waiting a while.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

If you are under 14 days then you can return the phone and stop your contract @Dannielle02 .

Once o2 process the return you can then take out a new deal for the phone you want.

Here is the o2 help page:

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/our-change-of-mind-policy

And to contact customer services we have a guide with some alternative numbers and hints on how to get through:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Dannielle02 You have the option to change if you're within 14 days. See this: Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4