Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Add a number

I have a third number that I’d like to add to my account. How shall I process? Thank you

Sabittan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment plan

Hi i recently set up a payment plan and this is being paid can you please reconect me seeing as there is no other way of contacting a person 3 times now ive been cut off after agreeing on a payment plant that is being paid

Resolved! Delivery

I ordered a new phone last night, it said order before 12pm for a delivery so I did and now my delivery has been changed to tomorrow?

Chelsea6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked access to websites.

Having access to my VPN provider whilst using my 02 mobile is ridiculous. VPN use is advisable when accessing banking and other sensitive sites. I use one for all the connected devices at home via my WiFi access. To have a block on the website that I...

Xeno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hi can someone find out why I’ve just had an email saying I’m paying for a new phone which I haven’t got ? The number is xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Resolved! Wrong order

I ordered wrong contract how do I change it before they delivery the phone I do not want

Remmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered wrong device, can I exchange in store?

Hey!I decided to switch to pay monthly but stupidly ordered the wrong handset this afternoon. I’m collecting in-store tomorrow, but was wondering if anyone knew whether I’d be able to exchange the device once I’m there? (Ordered an iPhone 8 Plus inst...

Upgrade

Hi I just upgraded to nearly new phone which came yesterday I must say it not nearly new all scarthed up I am not happy I want to cancel this can you help

Adeel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos