Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Huawei p20 pro

I've had my phone since last November and love it, however, will all these problems with Google affect me, if so would O2 offer me a different phone or will I be stuck with a phone that won't work properly, many thanks

MickSmart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lots of calls recently from unknown, 0203 and 0208 numbers

Hi all, Just recently i have had an influx of calls from 0203, 0208 and unknown number calls on my mobile all between 1 and 5 pm in the day time. I never really use to get many of these but is this something that is affecting lots of other people or ...

SideButton_New.png
bwfcmad21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel

why have I been charged 3 times £4.06 for o2 travel

glenn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not delivered

Ordered phone that was meant to arrive today. Tracking number doesn't work on uk mail site. Contacted O2 who told me to contact the courier, however when I contact them they say the tracking number doesn't exist.

Sav1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges for unintentional roaming while on free airport wifi

Has anyone else had issues with outrageous 02 charges when in transit at an airport? I have had no acceptable solution suggested from the online chat team - and when I was bounced to a supervisor I waited 45 minutes just for 'Lily' to reiterate the s...

Resolved! Viewing your bills

Hi, I wanted to view my Bill's from the first to the latest bill but I couldn't find the link to het get there.I would be grateful if you could help,Thanks

Sufyaan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Temporary block

Can I put a temporary block on my daughters phone?

Clench79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount

Hi. How can I add my student discount code?I upgraded yesterday and they said I could apply the student discount today but unsure how

Alice1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving my phone no

I wish to move my phone number from O2 to another provide how do I go about this please?

sarahb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling O2 & Direct Debits

My O2 account was disconnected today and my number ported to a different company. My bill is normally taken on the 5th of the month and I have recently had a bill dated 22nd May - 21st June, which will be taken on the 5th. Am I able to cancel my dire...

JAY81UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos