Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

Hi will my payment be taken automatically or do I have to write my card details in and make purchase ?

Fozia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduced sim plan

I was previously paying £20 per month for 40gb but not using a quarter of that, and contacted o2, my sim plan was reduced to 15gb per month for £13 but the same amount is coming out of my DD as if I had not changed the sim plan, should I cancel my DD...

Anon101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM query

Hi, I’ve just upgraded to a SIM only contract after purchasing a new phone and I’m awaiting my new SIM. Do I just pop my new SIM into my new phone when I get it? Or is there anything else I should be doing? Thanks for your help!

MartinL85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel the pay monthly sim card order and direct debit

Hi, I have ordered o2 pay monthly sim card order online,but I have changed my mind and I may choose another provider. Can I cancel this order ahead of the delivery of sim card?And I have entered my bank account information for the credit check. Will ...

Mill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

About to buy iPhone 12 and want to find out if my current O2 sim is good for 5G

New phone

I'm on a sim only contract with o2 but want to take out a contract with a new phone on o2 network but through affordable mobiles. Can I do this and just pay for new contract and keep same number or would I have to pay for both contracts until sim onl...

Mr-T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I’m due an upgrade but am happy with my handset, and would like to get a new handset for my daughter to use on a pay-as-you-go basisCan I do this through my monthly pay account as an upgrade?Thankyou!

Whitey76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract questions

Hello I have just ordered an ipad, via contract, at the end of the signing up process it said that I will be told within 24 hours if I have been accepted. I have an email from o2, with the title "we have received your order. You're all set" does this...

Gaogier by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair

I sent my device back for repair nearly 2 weeks ago and have had no contact apart from telling me its been received

Joe31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos