Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnecting

Lissa12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I had my liberty disconnected I have payed the bill and I can not get through to 02 customer services to have it reconnected and I am outside the UK can you please help reconnect me back 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9846 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@Lissa12 

You will need to call o2 on 0800 902 0217 using Skype ( Guide: A Guide to Skype ) and they can discuss reconnecting your number. 

Bare in mind it can take upto 48 hours following repayment of an outstanding bill for service unsuspension, if abroad it can take longer. 

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9846 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@Lissa12 

You will need to call o2 on 0800 902 0217 using Skype ( Guide: A Guide to Skype ) and they can discuss reconnecting your number. 

Bare in mind it can take upto 48 hours following repayment of an outstanding bill for service unsuspension, if abroad it can take longer. 

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 2 of 2