cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems getting PAC code from O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, i hope someone maybe able to help/advise me about getting PAC from O2. I was in a 24mth contract which ended 5/1/16, after giving required notice. I asked to be put onto payg as i wasnt sure about which Network i was going to use or sure about which phone to go for. So yesterday i took out another contract with another network, then asked LiveChat for my Pac, only to be told NO, that they cant give out pac,s and that my payg sim wasnt even activated and to phone Customer Services today.

So today i phoned Customer Services and was told i need to topup to activate my sim. I questioned this as in MYO2 it says active and i can recieve calls and txts. Still NO was the reply.

So is my sim active and do i really have to top up £10 just to activate the sim, then port out losing £10. This seems totally absurd to me and a waste of money.

Any advice/help greatly appreciated.   Thanks

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Your right @MI5, ad rather pay a little extra to get a better experience. Nothing worse than having a great phone but being embarrassed in the pub when you cant bring up bing to settle an argument grin
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 31 of 31