Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Palm Pixi Plus on pay & go

Hello,
I was thinking of buying the palm pixi plus on o2 from the o2 shop howver i wanted to know a few things first, im currently on o2 pay & go text and web tariff, if i bought the palm pixi plus would i be able to continue using my excisting sim card and keep my number? ... my tariff comes with 500 mb internet data does this support the gprs/3g data on the pixi or would i be charged extra for this data and things like streaming video etc?
many thanks...
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Palm Pixi Plus on pay & go

Yes you can use your existing o2 sim card. Your pay and go package is perfect for the palm pixi. Your 500 MB can be used over gprs or 3G the only difference between the two of them is the speed.There is no additional charge!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes you can use your existing o2 sim card. Your pay and go package is perfect for the palm pixi. Your 500 MB can be used over gprs or 3G the only difference between the two of them is the speed.There is no additional charge!

Thankyou =) ive noticed that i can purchase it online for £110 .. however in store its £109 with a £10 top up... do i have to purchase a top up online and are there extra delivery charges?
Highlighted
Anonymous

How do i order the Palm pixi plus on pay as you go? from the O2 website?? :robotindifferent:
Highlighted
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

How do i order the Palm pixi plus on pay as you go? from the O2 website?? :robotindifferent:

You can't. Its been discontinued by Palm when HP took over although the Palm UK website is saying in certain o2 retail stores. In other words, if the stores have one gathering dust in the back room. Smiley Wink
Its going to be superseded by the HP Veer this summer which looks rather sweet but I'll leave you to do search on it.