Did you mean: 

PAC code Issues

runuali
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey guys, 

So I was given a PAC code from Sky Mobile, this covered 4 numbers, say A, B, C and D.

On Friday 13th all 4 numbers were ported over from Sky to O2 by 6pm, I have tested all o2 sims and we look to be fully on o2, calling messaging etc is showing us on o2.

On Friday 2 numbers out of the 4 disappeared from the Sky Mobile account, numbers A and B for example.

It is now Monday and numbers C and D are still showing as active on Sky, even though they have been moved to o2.

I spoke to o2 and they say the numbers have gone across, Sky are saying the PAC is showing these as still pending and I need to contact o2.  I am being bounced back and forth ! 

I am also getting charges accruing and my bill will be generated in 9 days with Sky, I am not sure what to do here !

Any advice would be appreciated

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@runuali 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

runuali
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did and o2 are saying they have done everything right on their end.  I feel like will end up with Ofcom

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@runuali 

OFCOM won't help you, sorry.

You need to keep reporting it to O2 and Sky as it may be Sky that haven't updated the porting files at their end.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@runuali 

Nothing to do with OfCom they do not investigate Consumer Complaints, and the CIDAR Service wont do anything until you have exhausted the compliants process at o2 and Sky. 

If your services are now all on o2 from Sky, then the issue lies with Sky and they need to fix it, and o2 are correct you need to speak to them. 

It does sound like Sky have royally ***** up, but no surprise to be honest...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 6

runuali
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah, just going to check one more number which is in my wife's account to confirm it has fully moved to o2 then I guess sky just need to cancel down the 2 numbers on their end.

Hopefully it wont affect the two numbers in anyway.

Message 6 of 6