Did you mean: 

Ordered replacement phone not showing in my orders

trw1972
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All

I managed to lose my sim only phone this morning, and immediately blocked it via the telephone.

An hour or so later i decided to get a cheap contract phone (moto g) as my replacement (this was 5 hours ago)

I have had a confirmation mail saying 'thanks for your order' etc, but in 'my recent orders' there is nothing at all showing?

Is this normal? Should i be concerned? when i checked out tommorows delivery was offered

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144662 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions
Have you clicked on the links in your acceptance email - this confirms you have agreed to the contract terms etc?
There is also a possibility that you might get a new log in for a new MyO2 in which case nothing will show up in your current one.
Use the contact numbers in link to confirm with CS the status of your order http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123095 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

It takes a few hours to update via My O2 so should be showing tomorrow I expect....or after midnight...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

trw1972
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks both, i am probably being impatient- it is so odd having no phone!

I will try the instant chat- i have an order number so they should be able to chase it.

Thanks again

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144662 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions
If you think you are getting told a load of nonsense off live chat - just call CS.
A phone call is usually quicker and less painful wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @trw1972 can you confirm if your order has been confirmed and processed? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7