Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! call charge

hi just had my bill in.Is this correct nearly £6.00 to call118500

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap Help.

How do I swap a micro sim back to a normal size sim? I've made a total noob mistake, and I don't know how to fix it. My wife got a new sim free phone, and we were told it would require a micro sim. o2 sent a micro-sim, and this evening I used the o2 ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract imminent, how do I leave?

I have been completely unhappy with my contract and poor service for almost two years. Thankfully it is now coming to an end. Do I have to give any notice?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go to Contract

Hi, Tried today to get someone on O2 Chat to explain how I can use my accumulated phone credit on my PAYG phone to buy a new phone on O2 contract without success. Does anyone out there know how if it can be done? Otherwise I'm left with a phone on co...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! texting and calling northern ireland from the uk

hi i have unlimited minutes and text on my tarriff and im trying to find out if it will cost me anymore to call and text a friend in northern ireland (bangor ) or if it would still be free and covered on my plan ? any help would be greatfullmany than...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0844 calls?

Hi,My first post on here.Does Pay And Go Go Go cover free calls to 0844 numbers? Don't want to use it and wipe out my credit!Thanks for any help.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged minutes on an unlimited traiff

I've been on the same unlimited minutes contract for over a year now. Last Friday I made a call to another mobile 3 times. All 3 times going straight to voicemail, calls lasted under a minute each. Checked my bill and I've been charged £1.59 for thes...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity NO ALLOWANCE?

Will not let me change my tariff or add a bolt on, I ring 4444 to try and change it and it says there is a problem. I go to my o2 and try and change it online and it says technical issues, I've tried everyday this week and still the same, I have a fe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! automatically charged for data

What is with o2 charging me automatically for data? I reset my phone logging in to wifi and I get this lovely message saying we have taken £1 from your credit and given you 50mb of data to use till midnight. What crap I didn't buy it. It should have ...

gooleys12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking a number from texting

I can easily block numbers from calling me using the blacklist option on my Galaxy S2, but does anyone know how I can block numbers from texting? For some reason this past few months I've started getting loads of spam texts and they're really startin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos