cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for a phone never get but paid

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear mr Dunne
Hello! ! I've one account with O2 from the past 3 years and a half. I start with an iPhone 4s,I've upgraded it for an iPhone 5s and lately on September I took the iPhone 6s. In that moment I add to the account an other iPhone 6s and 2 iPad Air 2. I had an issue with the second iPhone because the SIM card wasn't working. I come back to the shop in lewisham where I bought it after a week like they ask me to do and I return it with the SIM card! I never had the chance to use it and I stayed without phone for a week. They give me back an other phone that start to work after a week. Anyway the problem is that I payed for the phone that wasn't working for 3 months! They ensured me that they blocked it and close the contract but it wasn't. Now they have done it the week before Christmas! The problem is that they don't want to refund me with the money that I payed for a phone that I never used! I've one account with O2 of more than 200£per month! We are not talking about 30 or 40£ per month!! They offer me 12 £ refund instead of more than 200£! I feel a bit stupid to have a so big account with a so big company that doesn't care about old customers especially with big accounts! In the store we contact the customer service and they send us to the retail support. And they sent us to the customer service. It's not nice what they have done to me and offer me 12£ is just a joke! Thanks for the attention! Hope you can do something!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me know something.

Message 2 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm Toby, the Head of the O2 Community. Welcome!

It seems that you need to contact customer service, but this forum is a customer-customer community. its also publicly viewable, so I have taken the courtesy of removing your personal info slight_smile

Please contact customer service via the link below:

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 4

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Eh... Im confused 😖

You jumped from a returned phone with faulty sim being sorted in a week to having a phone that didn't work for 3 months. Also, why would they block an account? Did you lose a phone?
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 4 of 4