Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Simswap help

I did a simswap to transfer my pay as you go number onto my new pay monthly sim. After 24hours after the confirmation text i went to live chat to ask if there was a problem. The helper said they had created a query and it would be fixed within 4 hour...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Allowance!

Why doesn't my data allowance roll over from each month ? I pay for it. So what you O2 takes back of unused data each month, I think O2 owes me ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Data sim

I bought a 12Gb data sim to use with mi-fi in Cyprus (Europe) but did not work. Does anybody why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disgusting! stay away from 02

i have contacted trading standards because 02 took £1600 out my account and wont refund! here is a copy of the case with Trading Standards, Dear O2 complaint review serviceI am writing to you to raise an issue about:Mobile (Pay Monthly)The issue that...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ifitness

In my bill I have £22 added on saying I purchased ifitness I have no idea what this is

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen phone :(

I recently had my phone stolen after topping up my o2 balance. Is there any way to be refunded the total of my remaining balance, or even have it transferred to a new sim?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does the "Time" column mean for data?

Can anyone tell me what the values in the "Time" column mean for data please? The section is actually headed "GPRS Calls".I'm looking at my son's pay monthly O2 bill and there is any entry (in GPRS Calls) for every day and on around half of the days ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos