Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

I placed an order for a new contract two days ago. I received an order number on the website. My card has been debited with the correct amount. I have however not received a confirmation email while the order status has not changed.

This strikes me as somewhat abnormal, however I have not had any experience in dealing with o2 in the past. Should I expect to receive a confirmation email?

Thank you for your time.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

I've had the exact same thing.

I ordered last sunday for a Saturday delivery, got the email to say the order had been placed, the correct amount of money has been taken out of my account, BUT I've had no confirmation email to say my order has been accepted or even dispatched.

I'm hoping to get the email today, so I can wait for my delivery tomorrow.

Anyone else able to shed any light on this subject?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

My dad is suffering from the same thing.

We ordered his contract on Friday for delivery tomorrow (Tuesday) and we've not recieved an email but it says "In Progress" on the tracking. We've emailled O2 in the hope that they can shed some light on the situation.

emtee23 did you receive your phone on Saturday? x

Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
Anonymous

order in proggress

i also have same problem ordered for delivery on tuesday recieved an email on the mornin as i was waitin for delivery that it had been passed to warehouse, wen i phoned o2 they said the phone is out of stock, should i have not be told the phone was out of stock before i confirmed payment as i am in desperate need of the phone, otherwise i would of found a shop wid 1, not happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

Had an email and text message telling me my phone would be delivered today. No, phone has appeared and the order tracking hasn't changed since yesterday (apparently it is 'shipment data received' at the Leeds depot.

Phoned O2 and they reckon the phone has been delivered. Would like to know who to because no one here has signed for anything!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

i have had the same problem before when waiting on delivery of handsets - few times over the years iv actually received the phone before a confirmation email has been received.

I wouldnt trust the tracker system offered by o2.......its not accurate and rarely updated in my experience. Just harrass them until yer phone arrives!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

I ordered over the weekend - got email confirmation and a text aleart to say it would be delivered today by 9pm. It didn't arrive. DHL can't seem to do their job as their webite tracking says my address is inadequate! Now I can't get hold of anyone at DHL until tomorrow by which point I will lose another day. Funnily enough, o2 website says my order has been completed!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

Not had an email about the order being completed or anything, but I've just checked our order on here and it says it's complete and should arrive today via DHL.

Keeping my fingers crossed that DHL deliver today, I can't get the tracker on their website to work though Smiley Sad Says my code 'could not be found' ... Bit worrying, but, I'll just take it as they are having a funny 5 minutes and the phone WILL arrive today!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

This exact thing has happened to me. Ordered yesterday afternoon, haven't had a confirmation text or email, and tracking is temporarily available online. Just a waiting game I guess Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Anonymous

Order In Progress

The phone arrived at 6:30pm that night. I emailled DHL and said I was having issues with their online tracking, and they emailled me back the next day to say that it had been delivered and signed for.

Kind of missed the point of my enquiry that was during the day but never mind, at least the phone arrived in one piece. Smiley Very Happy