cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October 3rd network problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone. Now yesterday's network problems were caused by O2 ungrading there 2g and 3G networks according to there live report. Now in 18 months there have been 3 major network problems. Also who organised the works obviously didn't do the due dilligence as if they had we would have all been informed of what was going to happen with alternative solutions at o2's cost to ensure we were not unconvinced. Quite happy to pay for the service but I am entitled to have it work when needed... It could have been an emergency for instance. So compensation shoulda ace already been agreed and forth coming from the customer advisors to avoid issues. These things become issues because we get no proper contrete info when it would be resolved which is wholly unacceptable.
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was there fault purely as they were not prepared for any problems
Message 11 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Better and quicker solutions, yes. Compensation, why? Problems happen, it's called life.

Message 12 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Compensation as I pay for the service to be available when I need it. I don't get a discounts for using or when I don't need it. So yes compensation as they were unprepared for the problems they faced and why should I have had my service disrupted...problems do happen but you can minimise the disruption and offer alternative solutions if you plan for unforeseen problems...wasn't done so not good enough...so get the cheque books out as you got it wrong again
Message 13 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Not good enough...there should have been contingency plans already in place. There wasn't...we all deserve decent compensation and vastly improved solutions

I would also like the same in my car.

Should it ever think about breaking down I want the contingency plan to kick in so it continues to run.

Message 14 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

That won't happen. Call customer service and ask them as any claim would need to go through them. The terms and conditions you signed state that service can't be guaranteed and no other network can guarantee a faultless connection.

Message 15 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's why I have rac onward travel... There is always a solution and contingency not what your saying....
Message 16 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Only because people just accept things...we pay for the service to expect it to work... Yes can have problems but you pay them to fix them and if they get it wrong they have to pay
Message 17 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Never back down in life... Something is always better...you don't just accept things... Who cares what they think... Facts speak for themselves...
Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That's why I have rac onward travel... There is always a solution and contingency not what your saying....

No it is being realistic, no matter what contingency a network may have in place things CAN and DO go wrong.

The way to judge it is how often it happens.

How often has this happened to you for example?

Message 19 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Once in 23 yrs of driving and that was in a rental van which had rac cover incidentally.. This is 3 times in 18 months and for many hours so no... Don't accept that as ok...that's poor service...it's just not good enough
Message 20 of 20