Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 contract customers face 3.2% price hike from February

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/23540/O2_contract_customers_face_3.2_price_hike_from_February.aspx

Never welcomed News I'm affraid.

Just a shame it's had to happen.

So no network Is amune from the price increase now 😢

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 185
184 REPLIES 184

Anonymous
Not applicable
@perksie thanks wink

Still waiting...
Message 131 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable
@steersy what part of that was narcissistic? Go on, explain.

It's seems you are the one who is angry. Insults? Mere observations.
You just like to throw words around like they mean something.

And you seem to have really missed it on my previous point.
Maybe not so underhanded after all.
Message 132 of 185

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Guys, please be respectful to each other and keep the discussion constructive. We all have our different views and they must individually respected.

I want this thread to continue and it would be a shame to close it.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 133 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, we're all still here ...

https://twitter.com/WhichAction/statuses/282107862149382145?tw_i=282107862149382145&tw_e=media&tw_p=...

How about you O2?

Merry Christmas & a Happy new year Peoplez Smiley Very Happy

Message 134 of 185

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Lol actually quite funny:)

Still not right but funny none the less slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 135 of 185

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147224 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
@LogicalRobbie Have a great "fixed" christmas mate wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 136 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable
And thats the sort of patronising guff I'd expect from either an o2 employee lurking on this forum or a fanboy.

I know how to use my phone thank you, and as for picking me up on 3%/3.2% how pedantic can you get!

I base my opinion on my experiences - obviously that doesn't fit in with your view of what I should say.

And as for complaining about trivial things - I've never complained to a company about services received in the last 10 years apart from o2 - so take that how you will.
Message 137 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ALake, 

O2 employee or fanboy? Neither actually.

I never said you did not know how to use your phone I said most peoples problems are user error. 

My reason for pointing out the discrepancy was to highlight that even customers like you and me get things wrong and if you get that wrong when it is plastered everywhere what else have you mistakenly jumped on. 

I personally think complaining over a £2 a month maximum increase when all the other phone companies and increased by more and will be increasing again is trivial. 

The latest Ofcom report shows O2 at the top of the customer service pile again. 

So if the smallest increase and the best out of all the phone companies is somehow making a O2 employee or a fanboy then believe what you want. I will deal with the facts thankyou.

Message 138 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any way to contest this?

I have a recording of both the shop and weblog that I have supplied to Which regarding my fixed price contract for 24 months.

I guess next time I'll vote with my feet.

Message 139 of 185

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You have a recording of the shop conversation? I'd be intrigued to hear if in contains the wordsfixed
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 140 of 185