Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 contract customers face 3.2% price hike from February

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/23540/O2_contract_customers_face_3.2_price_hike_from_February.aspx

Never welcomed News I'm affraid.

Just a shame it's had to happen.

So no network Is amune from the price increase now 😢

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 185
184 REPLIES 184

Anonymous
Not applicable
And if you're 'annoyed', why are you still on this thread?
Message 121 of 185

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions
Why does it have to be "in your hand"? They aren't serving a subpoena? Just because you are miffed doesn't get you out of your responsibilities I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 122 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Springchicken. 

I am not even going to justify your sad excuse of an insult but I know you will get some ugly responses back from some.

I wanted to ask you a question.....

How did you take out your contract with O2? Was it online, in the shop?

Message 123 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MI5 well it would have to be in my hand otherwise it would be on the table or held up to my face whilst i read it.

@steersy I welcome their responses in all their glory. The fact still stands, at every opportunity this "group" circles individuals who are genuinely frustrated and come here to look for support. Fair enough they may rant for the duration of a few posts. They may rant for just one. Let them. If your fed up of hearing it, don't join the discussion or leave it altogether. Don't jump on every single discussion about this topic and pretend that you have been some sort of help. Your attitudes and jibes are quite frankly disgusting.

And don't ask me questions like you care. Because you don't. You've proven that.
Message 124 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are the one throwing around insults and showing your true colours. What does that say about your good self?

Again , I ask you where did you get your contract? Was it online or in the shop?

Message 125 of 185

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
And if you're 'annoyed', why are you still on this thread?

Surprising as it may seem, this is an open forum and there are no restrictions on who posts in any thread.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 126 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable
@steersy you're only able to openly say that because I tend not to join with comrades in sarcastic and indirect running commentaries against others "less intellectually gifted" than myself. (Oops, maybe I do 😒)

And about this question you keep asking.
I guess it's to give you further ammo.
More reason to stamp the phrase "it's in the terms" to my forehead.
Well here it is:

SHOP - SUMMARY - NO FULL TERMS - SUMMARY

I happily await your response. 😬
Message 127 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable
@perksie surprising, no.

surprising that someone doesn't walk away from a supposed annoyance or solved problem.
Message 128 of 185

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Your posts now are only trolling so I'll leave you to it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 129 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Spring chicken, 

So with the rest of the insults you have thrown around you now are showing your narcissistic true self. Go Spring Chicken!

Lets get something clear here, I speak for myself and nobody else. 

I do not need Ammo, that is why you are so angry because you with all your suppose intellect have been out done by a signature. 

If you want to bat this back and forth then feel free. Speak soon.

Message 130 of 185