Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I get another phone in my contract for my daughter ?

I'm looking to get another phone under my contract but would like payment to come of a seperate bank account each month so my daughter can learn start to learn to look after her own money affairs, but I also can keep a close eye on things at the same...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! compressed web images

On O2 payg and tesco mobile giff gaff i see web images are still being compressed so the resolution of the image on the screen is lowered, On o2 contract you can change the apn to stop this but i can not seem to stop it on payg any one have any ideas

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

review payg again

hi i re-join o2 as all my mum is on o2 pay monthy. as on the 26th of may the mins and text and more data sound good but there 3000mins & 4000 text sound not enought if you top up £25 go to £30. giffgaff offer unlimted text & mins 6GB for £20. maybe j...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting my pac code problem

I'm hoping someone can help. My chats with the online helpdesk have been non-helpful and at worse they have contradicted themselves in the same message chat. I changed to O2 on Monday and the O2 shop submitted my PAC Code supplied from Vodafone. Sinc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New o2 Pay & Go tariffs from 26th May 2016

New payg plans from 26th May 2016 The current Big Bundles will have extra data and there will be a new £30 Big Bundle option, Big talker will be replaced by a new tariff called Simply Pay As You Go. it will be 4G ready from May 26th.

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAST on xperia phone

i've just used CAST on new phone to smart tv and the volume on the television will not work now

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have received a notice of Enforcement but O2 is at fault!

I closed my O2 accounts at the end of March this year and paid off the airtime and device plan on 31 March. At this time it was confirmed that no more was owed.However, since March I have been receiving regular threatening letters from O2 suggesting ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! To Bill or Not to Bill that is the question!

'ello I exited o2 Pay Monthly 5/5/16 (after o2 were being too tight with retentions deals) via PAC, but still no final bill showing online or in post. DD is still in place. What's likely the hold-up?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos