Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

pre order question..

Hi i have preordered the new Samsung but i wanted to know if i can cancel the order if i decided to before it is sent out?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared masts with vodafone

Hi allI've spent a bit of time in Penzance and the o2 signal is so poor. Having spoke to o2 they told me that I should be able to use Vodafone as they share masts but to select in manually. I do this and get no service. I'm on an iPhone anyone got an...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Told my phone would be delivered today. It hasn't been.

I received an email from o2.claims@brightstar.com to say my replacement handset would be delivered today by DPD. I then received a text from DPD to say the phone would be delivered today between 14.57 and 15.57. In the meantime, I got an email from a...

MarieMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to switch back

I recently got a samsung mini, and thinking it was a good idea, i thought i'd get your pay as you go £10.00 pay as you go monthly bolt on, on realising this was going to cost me a £120 a year,I'm now enquiring on how to go back to the 2g setup.ohh! a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying the US variant of the Samsung Galazy s7 for use in the UK

Hi guys, As the titles states, I'm looking to buy the US variant of the Samsung Galaxy S7. This is because only the US variant has the Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC which is easier to develop roms for. The UK version has the exynos which is closed source a...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Identity Theft

Hi all, a quick question to all. When you discover that you've been a victim of identity theft, and you report this to the police and to the provider, in this case O2, of this fact. Can i assume that the provider would correct the incorrect informati...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have i been overcharged for my device plan?

OK, on monday I phoned O2 to pay off my device plan, on MyO2 it was showing as £75 still to pay. I paid the full amount of £75, then the next day my usual direct debit came out, including the monthly £15 for the device plan.I had thought that this wa...

Runeitude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos